Durafied® DTN5 2-in-1 Air Hardwood Flooring Cleat Nailer and Stapler Gun Review
Durafied® DTN5 2-in-1 Air Hardwood Flooring Cleat Nailer and Stapler Gun Feature
- Industrial-quality body of the Durafied DTN was built for job site durability.
- The long-reach handle features a cushioned grip for optimal operating comfort and safety.
- The internal driver blade is constructed of strong, heat-treated and hardened steel.
- The drop-in magazine drawer makes reloading simple and quick.
- Standard fastener sizes are readily available at all major hardware stores.
Quality and Performance you can count on with a reputation for lasting quality and high performance standards, it should come as no surprise that the Durafied DTN5 Flooring Nailer/Stapler has become the preferred choice of flooring installation professionals. One of the best selling flooring guns in North America, Durafied 2-in-1 system shoots both cleat nails and staples, without changing the magazine. Suitable for a variety of hardwood flooring thicknesses, including, 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", and 25/32", this nailer is a testament to intelligent tool engineering.
BASE SYSTEM PROTECTS DURING INSTALLATION
The DTN5 non-marring base system combination ensures that the surface of the hardwood flooring is not damaged during installation. Two composite disks in the front, a middle guide and a rear nylon-derivative base plate provide perfect tool balance and optimal positioning against the work surface for a faster and more accurate installation process.